We are hiring for Healthcare Administrator!
Are you looking for job vacancy for healthcare administrator in Johor Bahru? We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Healthcare Administrator to join our nursing home in Johor Bahru. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring day-to-day operations and high-quality patient care.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Experienced nurse/caregiver will be advantages.
- Familiar with elderly daily care, nursing procedures, healthcare field.
- Assist in daily report including measuring blood pressure, temperature etc.
- Passion to work.
- Responsible and care on patients and elders.
- 6 days work week, currently 2-3 shifts per day.
- Long term staff is preferable.
- Remuneration package provided based on experience which includes EPF, Socso, and SIP.
- Performance Bonus (Yearly)
- Accommodation may be provided according to individual needs.
Practice Ethical Behavior
Healthcare administrators are responsible for making decisions that can impact the lives of patients, staff, and the organization. It’s important to adhere to ethical principles and make decisions that prioritize patient safety and well-being.
Develop Relevant Skills
Healthcare administrators need strong organizational, analytical, communication, and leadership skills. Seek opportunities to develop these skills through coursework, workshops, or volunteer work.
In addition to education, practical experience is also important. Seek out internships, volunteer work, or entry-level positions in healthcare settings to gain experience and learn more about the industry.
Submit your Resume
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about improving patient care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.